We're looking for exceptional Project Managers to join our growing team immediately! If that's you, fill out all required fields to get started.
Be hired today and get a $150 sign-on bonus on your 3rd month!
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated above. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Defines the scope and deliverables of the project in collaboration with senior management
- Creates a detailed critical path schedule that identifies the activities and the sequence required to complete the project;
- Establishes a communication schedule to update stakeholders, including appropriate staff in the organization, on the progress of the project;
- Reviews the quality of the work and deliverables completed with the project team regularly to ensure that it meets the project standards;
- Plans, tracks, and reports on the performance of multiple ongoing projects;
- Supports senior managers with the completion of project objectives;
- Effectively identify, assess, and manage project risks;
- Streamline processes to produce more efficient progress;
- Supports in managing stakeholder relationships and the project team;
- Write detailed, quality reports with metrics tailored to the needs of stakeholders.
- Minimum of 4-year bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years minimum of Project Management experience
- 2 years minimum experience in the BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) industry
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly intuitive, well structured, and organized
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to work on a US time zone shift
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Proactive attitude
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Primary and backup computer: at least i5 to i7 processor with 8GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Job Security and Stability
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Annual performance-based appraisal
- Paid US Holidays
- Performance Incentives and many more
Schedule: Full-Time and/or Part-Time (PST, MST, EST, or CST)
Location: This is a remote job
*Only qualified candidates will be processed and will be invited to take the assessment, scheduled for the initial and final interviews.
Please make sure you apply for the right job based on your experience. We prioritize people who are able to do this successfully!