Prospecting Manager (TVAG Internal Team)
We're looking for an exceptional Prospecting Manager to join our growing team immediately! If that's you, fill out all required fields to get started.
Be hired today and get a $150 sign-on bonus on your 3rd month!
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated above. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead and manage the Prospecting Team
- Provide prospecting support for Sales Team, ensuring strategies are implemented
- Develop effective recruiting practices for volume recruiting
- Coach team members on development needs, career growth, and learning opportunities
- Has strong attention to detail and is able to multi-task/work on multiple and simultaneous projects
- Able to delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Able to set targets and motivate the team
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to work at all levels within a target prospect account, from Manager to C level
- Able to manage a team of Lead Development individuals
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance, and continual improvement of The VA Group
- Minimum 3 years experience in Leading a lead generation team/Telesales Team (Anything alike)
- Proven prospecting/outbound calling track record with SME and large enterprise companies
- Able to determine a prospect’s needs and translate those needs into a potential fit
- Confident self-starter with the ability to connect technological advantages to business goals
- Strong leadership and motivation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven coaching and training skills
- The ability to succeed with limited supervision
- A positive, persistent, and professional can-do attitude
- Sound business judgment, integrity, and commitment to excellence
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills; Effective communicator, exemplary presentations skill
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Job Security and Stability
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Annual performance-based appraisal
- Paid US Holidays
- Performance Incentives and many more
Schedule: Full-Time (PST, MST, EST, or CST)
*Only qualified candidates will be processed and will be invited to take the assessment, scheduled for the initial and final interviews.
Please make sure you apply for the right job based on your experience. We prioritize people who are able to do this successfully!