We're looking for exceptional Graphic Designers to join our growing team immediately! If that's you, fill out all required fields to get started.
Be hired today and get a $150 sign-on bonus on your 3rd month!
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated above. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create visual text and imagery concepts that are in line with the company’s branding guidelines using design software
- Develop overall layout and production design for advertisements, print media, corporate communications, etc.
- Test graphics across various media
- Coordinate with the marketing team on the requirements needed for the material (overall theme, colors, content, etc.)
- Ad hoc tasks
- At least 1-year proven experience as a Graphic Designer, Illustrator, or relevant role
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, or related field
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Able to work on a US time zone shift
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Tech Savvy
- Proactive attitude
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Primary and backup computer: at least i5 to i7 processor with 8GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Job Security and Stability
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Annual performance-based appraisal
- Paid US Holidays
- Performance Incentives and many more
Schedule: Full-Time and/or Part-Time (PST, MST, EST, or CST)
Location: This is a remote job
*Only qualified candidates will be processed and will be invited to take the assessment, scheduled for the initial and final interviews.
Please make sure that you apply for the right job based on your experience. We prioritize people who are able to do this successfully!
What are you waiting for? Come and join the team and please provide your portfolio upon applying as this would help us assess your skills better!