We're looking for exceptional Video Editors to join our growing team immediately! If that's you, fill out all required fields to get started.
Be hired today and get a $150 sign-on bonus on your 3rd month!
Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated above. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Edit long-form content into various lengths and aspect ratios, optimized for social media platforms (Instagram, TikTok, YouTube clips, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Edit brand campaign assets as necessary
- Export, quality check, and deliver final video assets
- Clean-up and archive projects after completion, ensuring they can be easily opened and accessed in the future
- Maintain and enforce file naming conventions, the organization of folders and files, and other post-production best practices
- Utilize brand guidelines and aesthetics to ensure content is consistent across all platforms
- Receive continuous constructive feedback on the videos’ performance, and adapt to these learnings
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and competitors along with experimenting with new features, and always trying to optimize our channels to get the most out of our pages and fans
- Ad hoc tasks
- At least 1-year proven experience as a Video Editor or relevant role
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, fine arts, or related field
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Media Encoder)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Able to work on a US time zone shift
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Tech Savvy
- Proactive attitude
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Primary and backup computer: at least i5 to i7 processor with 8GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Job Security and Stability
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Annual performance-based appraisal
- Paid US Holidays
- Performance Incentives and many more
Schedule: Full-Time and/or Part-Time (PST, MST, EST, or CST)
Location: This is a remote job
*Only qualified candidates will be processed and will be invited to take the assessment, scheduled for the initial and final interviews.
Please make sure that you apply for the right job based on your experience. We prioritize people who are able to do this successfully!
What are you waiting for? Come and join the team and please provide your portfolio upon applying as this would help us assess your skills better!